Monday, March 5, 2012

Blarney Stone Play

Legend has it that if you kiss the Blarney Stone you shall receive the "gift of eloquence and you will never again be lost for words." Sounds good to me! Not that I am ever lost for words....

Since we are not planning on flying to Ireland in the near future, I decided we could have some fun with this. Why not make our own extra fancy Blarney Stones? When they dry we can give them a smooch and hope for the best. ;)


Biscuit chose a couple of stones from our backyard.
We grabbed green paint and tons of glitter glue to decorate our stones.

You always need to jazz up your paint clothes with a feather headband. Clearly.


As always one project leads to another, this became hand prints all over the backyard.

Ta ~ Da



Happy Playing & Exploring!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Weekly Kids Co-op and am so glad I did. I need to get me some Blarney Stones :). (Our backyard also features many handprints).
    - Pauline, Lessons Learnt Journal.

    ReplyDelete