Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine's Day Sensory Bin

I wasn't going to do a V-Day bin for Biscuit this year since we have so much going on. However our friends had one and Biscuit would not stop talking about it! "May I have Valentine's rice of my own Mommy?" So I caved and threw one together. It isn't anything super original but she loves it!!





Just some rainbow rice, plastic heart boxes, plastic X and O pieces and little heart erasers.
Simple, cute and girly!

Do you all have a V-Day Sensory bin? What's in it?!

Happy Playing & Exploring!!!

3 comments:

  1. oooohhh..pretty rainbow rice!! thanks for the nice comment over at my blog! totally following back! ...your blog is right up my alley :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is 8 years old and she did a lot of these things when she was younger. She wants to do them again after viewing your website...but wondering if anyone has any ideas on things to do-create with 8 and 9 year olds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra! I would suggest letting your daughter assist you in the set up of a bin. You could color the rice together, etc!

      Delete