Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Exploring our sense of sight with Mystery Art!

Today we are continuing to explore our sense of sight! Take a look at this drawing....



Hmmmm, you mean you don't see it?! Well that's exactly what Biscuit said!

Then I invited her to paint the paper with some liquid watercolor....



TA ~DA!

"I see it Mommy!! I see HEARTS!"

I showed Biscuit how to create her own mystery art by drawing on white paper with white crayon (if you try this be sure not to use washable crayons) and she immediately got to work...




If you like what you" see" please follow us with Google Connect and be sure to click on the fence to show us some blogger love!

Happy playing and exploring!!

We linked up!



I Can Teach My Child


Classified: Mom

6 comments:

  1. fun - Invisible/Mystery/Hidden pictures are always so enticing and fun for kids! Thanks for sharing on the Sunday Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling blog you have! And perfect timing for me to start reading too...we are learning about the five senses in preschool! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic idea. I'm a speech language pathologist and I just started a "five senses" unit with my preschool classes! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my kids would get a kick out of this. The possibilities are endless. I have pinned this post. I am a new follower visiting from I Can Teach my Child. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea- Thank you for sharing this with us on The Sunday Showcase

    ReplyDelete