Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Exploring faces with a cute and colorful activity

We are exploring our bodies and our senses this month, I hope you all have been playing along!!  I wanted to find an activity that would really excite Biscuit. I purchased an adorable sticker pad that allows you to create a face on these big colorful posters. Perfect!

We had such an amazing time creating faces and using all of the fun stickers to go with it. I must say that with my little girl the headbands and bows were an added bonus. Biscuit won't leave the house without her sunglasses and legwarmers! If you have a little man at home they offer a gender-neutral sticker pad as well. If you are playing along let me know how playtime is going at your house!





Happy Playing & Exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment