Monday, February 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award, yay!



While I was away I was thrilled to see a message from Carrie over at Crafty Moms Share saying that she awarded Tot Treasures with The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Carrie!!! If you haven't checked out Carrie's blog, you should! She shares so many fantastic ideas and she is one of the hosts of Sharing Saturday, a great linky full of kid friendly crafts and recipes.

Now it's my turn to pass this award on! To start I am supposed to share seven things about myself....

1 ~ My favorite animal is a snow leopard.

2 ~ I am obsessed with mason jars... weird I know.

3 ~ I was born and raised on the east coast and I cannot believe how much of a CA girl I am at heart.

4 ~ I don't have a Facebook page! I know, I know. I am the last one standing....

5~ I love water, anything from the ocean to a puddle. :) I find it calming.

6 ~ I drink tea, I am not a coffee girl.

7 ~ My favorite foods are sushi and Tom Kha. YUM.

There you have it, seven random facts about me! Sadly I cannot give you that 30 seconds of your life back. ;)

Now for my TEN favorite newly discovered blogs, that you seriously MUST visit!! It is my honor to pass The Versatile Blogger Award onto....

TRAIN UP A CHILD

Counting Coconuts

Bright Wishes

Fun Frugal Mommy

Sense of Wonder

Mrs. Stephanie T

My Confessions of a Montessori Mom

Peaceful Parenting

Chasing Cheerios

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm a west coast girl at heart too even though I've never been out there..lol anywhere with sun and warmth is where I need to be!

    ReplyDelete