Saturday, November 5, 2011

AHHHHH, BDAY GIFTS FOR THE CLASSMATES?!

I get a good amount of emails, and although I respond to each and every one, I don't always write a post about the question or issue. I received an email about this and I felt it deserved a post... why?? Well because I am going through the same exact thing and I am sure some of you are in this same situation! My biscuit is in preschool and we are invited to birthday bashes for her classmates left and right. Which is darling! However, I don't know a THING about these kiddos and/or their families. So how in the world am I supposed to choose a great gift??? Of course you can hit up my "Toy Treasures" page for some terrific ideas, but I thought I would share some other options!!!

Try Drawn Together on etsy! Emily makes adorable crayons in tons of fun shapes, perfect for little hands. Any preschooler would love a few of these!


 


Adornwithaandm on etsy offers these DARLING chalkboard mats. One side is a super cute fabric and the other is a chalkboard! We just purchased one for a classmate and I am sure it will be a hit!




 
Have a princess party on the calendar?! Check out some amazing dress up tutus at My Pretty Pixie!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment