Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meet Lisa

Happy Wednesday!! For this week's Mommy Style I would like to introduce you all to an amazing mommy, Lisa! Somehow Lisa always manages to look super adorable while caring for her little angel Aubrey. I have no idea how she does it! I thought I would send an email her way begging asking for some tips. Meet Lisa from Tales of a Young Housewife.


See, told ya she always looks a-mah-zing.



"Lisa how would you describe your style?" I would say feminine & elegant. I worked as an office manager of a dental office prior to being a stay at home mama, so I'm used to wearing more dressy clothes. You usually won't find me in a t-shirt unless I'm cleaning or sick! I love girly styles like ruffly details & bows. & I have more pink in my closet than any other color! :)

"Here in CA the rainy season does a number on my hair and wardrobe. Any advice on how to look cute on a rainy day?!" Oh goodness, stay inside! Haha. I hate going out in the rain, but if I had to, I would say throw your hair in a cute ponytail, slip on some skinny jeans with tall boots, & you are good to go! & bring your umbrella EVERYWHERE.

"What is your MUST have beauty product?" Can I pick two? I would have to say dry shampoo & bronzer!

"How about your MUST have Mommy product?" A package of wipes--but not for using! My daughter loves playing with the package, it keeps her entertained for a half hour grocery trip, or dinner date with the hubby!

"What is your favorite thing to do with your little one in Sac?" Well, she's still a little young to really care where we are, but The Fountains in Roseville is a great place for little ones to go, especially in summer. There is also a darling park in Downtown Sacramento that has ducks everywhere!

Thank you Lisa!!!!!

Now go check out her blog! You'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment